Thursday, April 17, 2008

my phone !

My phone ! Rosak seyhh . hahaha . I was swimming yday then my phone terkena air seyhh . pfft . Then now, my phone is not working . And i was in the middle of texting afiqah . sighh . Gonna go repair tmr . So, my phone won't make it in time for Saturday . So, i have to borrow kaliesa's phone . cann cann ? hahaha . okayy, i'll stop typing in BIG letters .
uhh, nth happened today . During assembly, Mr Satwant talked about assault or whatever . Then, there was this 'story' he told us about this girl who left her book under her table and forgot to take it . Then, this other group of girls found it and wrote whatever msgs on it . Then, me and rusydina was like, smiling . Hahaha . Because that is what happened to me,rusydina,afiqah and nisha . Only, we did it for fun and not assault okay ? hahaha . 1st period was literature . It was kinda fun ahh . Then, Chemistry . I sat with Pearlyn because Yvonne didn't come uhhs . So, i got to understand most of it . In fact, ALL . hahaha , surprisingly . Then, english . I FORGOT TO BRING MY HEALTH BOOKLET . AGAIN . Like, since monday uhhs . Hahaha . I know i'm baddddddd . Nyahahaha . Then, recess . Then, maths . Then MT . Had MT test, in the workbook ? hahaha . weird .
I can always laugh looking at nisha's and afiqah's msgs in my malay textbook . Klakar seyhh . Pe je . Afiqah conteng rabak gyle uhhs . Nasib pencil, and not CRAYON . That was what she said she used to conteng . pfft . Pe je . hahaha .
Many Many hmwk !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home