Sunday, June 8, 2008

langka-weeee !

I'm baaaack ! hahah,
my vacation was funnnnnn ! hee~


sunday
went to the railway station to wait for the train .
so, went to sit down at the tempat makan .
borrowed mummy's phone to talk to afiqah since I promised i'll call her before I leave .
I couldn't call rusydina because she's already on the aeroplane ! hahah .
so, the train arrived and went through immigration and blabla .
went in the carriage and found my bed . hahah .
it was hard going up my bunk . but, it was surprisingly comfortable . hahah .
but, so sempit, the aisle .
then, got off at woodlands checkpoint for immigration again .
got back in the train at 11+ . I slept at 12+ .

monday
woke up at 5:30am because the train will reach KL at 6 .
Then, once we reached KL sentral, made our way to the shuttle bus to go KLIA .
Flight got delayed, so we had to stay longer . Sheesh, boring siao .
Finally, went into departure hall and waited to board .
The aeroplane arrived late, so kena delay lagi . pfft . (:
so, since free seating, we ran to the aeroplane so can choose the seats .
hee, funnaye .
so, reached langkawi and got into the van and made our way to the apartment .
got lost . sheesh . hahah .
finally, reachd the apartment .
outside looked okay, step in the room aje, sheesh .
wanne die siao . run down gyle .
hahaha, so .
went outside for lunch . I think .
I cannot remember .
then, went to lobby with mummy to see what my aunties and uncles were doing .
hahaha, they were finding new hotel . hee~
so, the adults went out to the new hotel and the children stayed in the apartment .
then, slept when they came back .

tuesday
packed and checked out to check in into the new hotel .
before we check in, we went to the waterfall, telaga air hangat and makam mahsuri .
mahsuri lawa siao . ahahahah . (:
bought new shades ! yay ! hee~
then made our way to the hotel .
so much more nicer siao . hahaha .
then, I think went to the pool .
it was kindda dirty uhhs . hahah .
then, we went to the beach . nice siao .
hahaha . crab-infested beach .
then, showered and went outside to berjaya beach resort for dinner with daddy .
nice siao the thai food . hahaha .
then, reached home at 11 I think .

wednesday
uhhm, I think we went to the beach again after breakfast .
hahaha, the beach nice siao .
then, after that went out the find lunch somwhere I cant remember .
at night we went to the pasar malam .
bought baju and fooood . hahaha,

thursday
uhh, went for breakfast .
I think I didn't swim anymore .
I forgot what I did on this day .
we went to the kedai-kedai by the road .
bought beachwear . hahaha, then stopped by alun-alun spa because mummy and aunties wanne go spa the next day .
they dragged me in so I have spa treatment also . hahaha .
then, went go-karting . I didn't do it . hahaha .
then, went back to the hotel .
Had dinner somewhere .

friday
I forgot what we did .
I remember we went to telaga tujuh and mandi in the waterfall .
hee~
packed .

saturday
woke up early .
had breakfast and made our way to the airport .
reached KL sentral at 12+ .
ate lunch and bought doughnuts .
our carriage first class one . hahaha .
then, half-way through the journey, got technical problems from our carriage .
damn it . hahaha .
then, we had to change train . we got third class one seyh .
sheesh .
reached singapore train station at 11+ .
got home at 12:10 .

today
went to beach road to buy slippers psl shoe bag lost .
sheesh .
I couldn't find nice slippers . hahaha .
then I saw starbucks tee . I WANT ! hahah, buy .
yellow colour,


imissafiqah
imissrusydina
imissdiyanah
imisskaliesa
love, shafeeqa♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home