Thursday, June 18, 2009


Out with Bestie yesterday to City Hall. We walked under the sweltering sun because SOMEBODY just didn't like underpasses where it is sun-free, hahaha.
Headed to Starbucks near One Fullerton and bought the usual. Basically, we were talking crap and looking at the Bangla people clean up the Singapore River. (dgr tu, kaliesa, hahahah!)

Oh, Bestie kept playing with my hair AND my arms AND my cheeks. Wth, hahaha. Took some pictures, but i'm not posting them, nyehehehx. So, bestie can't grab them. Hahahaha.
Walked back to City Hall MRT via Padang. Omg, THE HEAT WAS KILLER. And, I wanted Ribena at that point of time. Then, followed Bestie to the Toilet. Bestie was saying how comfortable it was in the air-conditioned toilet, and pee-ing in the cool air felt good. HAHAHA, wth.
Bestie went off after sending me to the MRT.

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home