Sunday, December 13, 2009

Aigoo.
Cycling yesterday was hell+fun. HAHA.
My butt hurts because people just wanted to continue cycling soooooo far out. And the birthday boy just haaaaaad to take and use my single bike right.
Double-biked with Farah.


We thought we wanted to head to Fort Canning, but noooooooooo. There was no 2PM. Haha, waste time only, lol.
Met Jaypee, then had dinner at Marina.
Walked to Glorious Dead and did I don't know what until it was nearly 10pm.
I couldn't even sit down once I got home due to my aching ass, lol.


Oh ya, Nisha went to the Seoul'd Out concert last night. The New Paper said there was gonna be 2PM. CHEAT MY FEELINGS KNOW! Pfft.
But anywho, Nisha said it was awesome. HAHA, LOL.


Miss World this year sucks. LOL, none of them are pretty. HAHA.
I wanted Korea to go in, but nooooooooo, she wasn't good enough.
Bloody hell. HAHA.


Niga Mibda.



JAY♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home