Wednesday, February 3, 2010

31st Jan.
Woke up at God-Knows-What time just to head to Lot1. (2AM to be exact) Hadi and Nurul picked me up and then reached there to find like 700+ people already camping. And I thought no overnights were allowed? -.- like, seriously.


Anyway, after getting pissed with people cutting q's and stuff, got my queue number, 863. Like, it's only 3am and there already God-Knows how many people outside Lot1.
Before I knew it, the sun was up and more then like 2000 people showed up, thinking they were early -.- Psssssht, hahaha.
Totally suffocated for an hour q-ing to get into Lot1 as assholes without queue numbers were trying to get in and the rest were cutting queues __


Anyway, fast foward, and I was on the rooftop waiting for SHINee to arrive. I was totally high. Then those five Angels arrived and I seriously thought I was about to DIE. People around me were covering their ears because my scream was piercing, kekeke ^^
Then, queued for my dearest Taemin. Omfg, EYE CONTACT and COMMUNICATION much!♥
I totally spazzed the whole day, until now. HAHA.


3rd Feb.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST FARAH/SQUISHY/JBP! ♥
I'm Sorry. My computer got struck with virus, and I lost all our pictures!! :(
ily♥


Oh ya, MG17 rocks! pjcpjcpjc.


JAY♥

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home