Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Awesome side view. *faints*
I think i'm about to go crazy staring at him.

Anyway, PE today was killer. Hate it.
Ran in friggin hot weather. The teacher really wanted us to become cripples and lay down there and die. The whole class bathed in their sweat. I don't think i've ever sweated so much in my life. Seriously, it was damn gross.

Had no CCA, so I was dismissed at like 12:45 instead of 1:30 because teacher was kind enough to let us off. HAHA.
Totally slacked+studied at home until now with my aching legs. All this equals to pure torture. But school's awesome anyway.
But, I realise how much I hate Literature now. Stupid books suck. All about Indians. Can you imagine studying about Indians for 1 year? Crazy.

Off to do homework.

UKISS faster come.
SHINee faster comeback.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home