Friday, April 18, 2008

yadayadayada

Well, it has been a usual day in school . Nth much happened . I re-do my compo last minute . wth ? haha . I managed to finish it uhhs . I wrote about the topic the new bus driver . hahaha . mrepeks seyh . Okay, so . During CEP, watched drumline . I sat down with rusydina . NICK CANNON IS HOT ! hahaha . I can watch drumline over and over again seyhh . I watched it like, three times already . So pro siakk they play . If only my skolah nyer band mcm gituhh . Hahaha . I tell you, boleh dpt Gold with Honours seyhh for SYF . Nyahaha . Then, had band practice until 3:30pm . Went down to the basketball court to watch the netball match and support afiqah . Hahaha . Watched with rusydina and nisha . Good times (: Hahaha . Wen Jie's bday today . So, celebrated . I went back and fourth from the basketball court and the foyer seyhh . Hahaha . I look mcm orang tak tentu arah gituhh . nyahahaha . So, went home with wahidah, clement, wen jie and bro . Walked back home with bro . Saw rusydina afiqah and someone else (: then, afiqah shouted to me something . But i couldn't hear . Hahaha .
Then, went home and here i am ! blogging . hahaha .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home