Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ooh, schoool,



school is here !
heh, I ain't looking forward to it .
sheesh, already stressed and tired on the first day .
and, bad mood as well .
to those people I explained it to, you understand ehhs ? hahaha .(:
so, I still have mathematics hmwk to do . sigh .
only got maths, basically .
but still, to me it is hard siao ! and it is just the basics, sheesh .



bowling on saturday
so, straight away after camp, I went home to change for the bowling thingy .
Met kaliesa at redhill mrt and went to safra to meet the rest .
When I reached safra, I saw farhan, lmao .
But, tk tegor .
Then, they surprised us with diyanah !
hahaha, me and kaliesa seriously wasn't expecting her to be there .
hahaha . funfunfun (:
so, while the rest was having bowling, I was playing my rubik's cube when I got a text msg .
AFIQAH ! lmao, wasn't expecting it .
I got so freaking excited, hahaha .
i thought she went to her country pe . Then, i didn't know when she was cming back .
so, I called and I walked all around safra by myself psl the bowling alley was noisy and she couldn't hear me . hee ~


Then, when we were done with bowling, we went to harbourfront to eat .
Then, went home because I was bushed .
So, otw home, texted afiqah to do some catching up . hahaha, psl I told her that i'll text her ltr .
Funny, heehee (:




so, I cut my hair on sunday .
Then, i went to buy hair straightener . heh .
TY TO KALIESA ! lmao,




starting tuition on saturday at jurong west sec .
jaoh beb !
sheesh, dah lah pagi-pagi bute . pfft .
i'm so gonne feel awkward, psl I think i'm the only new one there .
sheesh,



love, shafeeqa♥


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home