Thursday, January 1, 2009


I got bored, so I went to sleep early(0130). Plus, i'm afraid that my mom will appear out of nowhere and scold me for using my laptop at that hour and that i'm still not freaking asleep. Tsk, -.-


Didn't go to Marina, pfft.
Went to Vivo instead, walked around and sat at Starbucks.
Oh, the sky was pretty last night(?) this morning(?), whatever. Hahaha, I could see the fireworks from my house, so. Yes, it's pretty. Hahaha.
Gosh, I think i'm staying home today. The pitsxzx. I got tuition homework anyway, and school starts tomorrow. Like, woah! So freaking fast and it's Friday already. Hahaha.
And, hell yeah, i'm scared for sec 4. Haha, omg.


So, i'm alone at home. Which means, I have to make my own breakfast, iron my clothes, fold other people's clothes, do laundry for other people, wash other people's dishes and clean up the whole house. O.o
Darn it, man. Hahaha.


Waiting for 'Breaking Dawn' to come to me. Hahaha, 'Eclipse' is like darn nice! Haha, :D



love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home