Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is it me, or is Friday just coming faster? -.-


Fuyooh, my whole body aching seh.
Yeah, tuition as usual today.
Gah, 30th today. And, Kaliesa isn't coming. Haha.
Smack your face! Haha(extracted)
eh, wait. *checks inbox*
Hah, cancelled today. Wth, haha.
Oh, and I took 1 hour just to edit this freaking blogskin,
only to realise it didn't have any effect/changes or whatever you call it.
Sheesh, waste my time only. Tsk.
So, I shall go blogskin hunting(again), yes? Haha.


I'm only halfway into 'Eclipse'. Like, omg.
I think i'm slow. Haha, sheesh.
Oh, and 'Yes Man' is funny. Hahaha, wth.
Go watch! Go watch!


Yesterday, went to TBP to change my tee, because mom said the word(s) were offensive.
Tsk, it said 'wtf'. So, since the rest were all 'offensive', I changed it to 'angsty'.
Gah, I wanted that 'wtf'. Hahaha(duh) that's why I bought it.
Eh, 20 bucks you know. Haha, bankrupt soon


Im just thinking of what to say.
Seriously, i'm having difficulties.
I look at my first few months of blogging, it seemed so easy to write compos.
Now it's like, killer.
Hahaha, i'll stop here.


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home