Thursday, February 26, 2009


I stepped out of school alone after CCA yesterday while on the phone, and seeing this rainbow lightened my mood instantly.
I was like, "Eh, rainbow siah!" with those big eyes. Hahaha, lol.
I taught Farhan a new word, fooooooook.
Well, let's just say that it's more polite to say it than your usual F's. Hahahaha, get it get it? Hahaha.

I became foooooking happy and cheerful during POA and afterwards. Some people know why, tee-hee(:
Laughed alot during recess. I think our table was the only one who making the most noise due to sudden bursts of laughter despite the noisy canteen atmosphere. The people on the other extreme end of the canteen probably can't hear anything anyway. Haha, k lame.
"Hooplaaaaa!"*extracted from Nisha and Afiqah*
They made me laugh alot today.
After school today, went to Plaza Singapura with Rusydina as she needs accompaniment. Ate after that and then went back home.

I think i'm going to have fun tomorrow:D

Do you catch your breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home