Saturday, February 21, 2009

i had a blast today(:
Had flagday today. Went around orchard, clark quay, tiong bahru and outram to collect donations with rusydina, cheryl, geok leng, hui ling, jermaine, farhan and aaron.
Fun, although my feet hurt after all the walking. They were like pasting stickers on my bag. Klakar ke perh? Hahaha.
Then, went to Bugis with Rusydina to change clothes and search for Aliff's birthday present.
She followed me to Jln Pinang, where we met Kaliesa. Like, FINALLY EH?! Hahahaha.
Dah brape tahun tk jumpe ke perh? Hahahahaha.*hugs*
Went inside and said hey everyone. Rusydina was scared to go in, (-.-)
Then, sent Rusydina off and then went back to the Cafe for registration and stuff.
Sat outside the Cafe with Kaliesa and Suriah. Omg, i'm jealous because Suriah can play the guitar. Like, so awesome-ly! Hahahaha. Then, Aliff arrived and Kaliesa was like pushing me off my chair, hahaha. Excited ke perh?! Then, went inside and made alot of noise and stuff.
Omg, Sufri went to suap Aliff the cake! Hahaha, and me and Kaliesa was like "Alalala.."
Hahahahaha, Aliff was like "Whut?" with that weird expression. Hahahaha.
Ate and took photos(will upload soon, next post)
Oh, i'm still insulted by Ayeen and Aliff for being short and having "chubby" cheeks. And so, they pinched my cheeks. Like, wth! Hahaha.
I don't know what else happened, lazy to type anyway.
Talked on the way home♥

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home