Friday, April 3, 2009


Since i've got no other picture to put, let's post this picture again. Hahahaha.
So, school was alright today. I was supposed to smile at someone today but, nevermind, hee.
I didn't eat the whole day, basically because i'm not in the mood.
After school, had CCA as usual, and it was surpringly tough as the tempo was way way way way way slower. Hahaha.
Thus, let me emphasize on how bloody god damn nervous I am for Monday's SYF competition.
Then, I walked home with Shuhaidah and Ain.

Farhan has read my Twilight book three times! Amazing but true. Hahahaha!
Since today is Friday, I can sleep late, which mean more chatting time. Yay! Hahaha. So, I wonder what's my schedule for tonight.

I hate it when you make accusations
as if you're always the right one.
When I say new friend,
it doesn't mean a replacement.
And, I don't see the point fighting,
because you don't trust me anyway.
So
why bother?

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home