Saturday, March 21, 2009

holy crap.
I didn't know Rusydina blogged for me, hahahaha. ty, bb♥
(fyi, imy)




So, yeah. Camp was tiring yet fun, haha. It was like non-stop playing of instruments the whole day. But still, there's fun and laughter. Especially the last night when I got high for some weird reason. Slept around 1230 every night.

Qian Yi abandoned me halfway and left me alone to play all by myself. How could you? Hahahaha. I was suffering throughout the two pieces with the lack of oxygen and dry lips.

As a band, we went through some tough times, yup? Just two more weeks guys! Remember all the important stuff Ms Lim told us. Articulations. Notes. Tuning. Dynamics.




After camp, went home to change and met up with Afiqah♥
Then, sat down at the playground with her and Rusydina♥
It wasn't exactly what I pictured, but it's better than nothing. Biase, kene hilangkan rase rindu. Hahahaha, wth.
(Oh, I miss my A's hell loads)♥




I realised my family went on a two day shopping spree without me! Omg, so unfair. Ahhhh, and my mom bought that DKNY perfume that I wanted. Gaaaaaaaaah.
So, no studying today, after being put through all the stress and cracking lips during band camp. Ouch. I regretted not bringing lip balm.
I'm like listening to my band pieces over ang over again. It's surprisingly addictive. Hahahaha.




So, what's for dinner aye?





LOL♥


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home