Saturday, May 16, 2009

Credits: Bestie and natasha(headband)

Bestie told me to put up this picture, and so i'm doing it.
Four more days of exams, and i'm free! Well, not exactly. There's still O's. *shocked face* Darn it.
Nevermind, i'll work hard. Then, i'll be going to Italy, baybeh!
That shall be my motivation, uh'huh. (Y)

Friday:
Went to Vivo with my family and entered Tangs. Then, me being the jakon, entered the fitting room that had the pole in the middle. LOL, hahaha. Pole-dancing in the fitting room(!!) Omg, I was laughing my lungs out. Hahaha. But, the fitting room was pretty, aha. I took pictures, lol.

Sooo, watched football just now, and I was disappointed, because Manchester didn't score any goals(!!) Ahh, how can that be?
And, I bet my aunt and uncle was there, at Old Trafford, screaming their lungs out, having a blast. They called from Britain, and they were like, singing some song with tons of people chanting in the background. Hahaha.

Oh, and I practiced singing with my mum today, and I need to take care of my voice for saturday. Which means, NO FAST FOOD. HEARD THAT? Hahaha, lol. No more $4.50 MacDonald's meal, twinny. Hahahaha, and no cold drinks. Haiyaaa.
MUMMY SAID THERE'S GONNA BE APPROX. TEN THOUSAND THERE. And I was like, "Me and my bestie will be looking at the ground. Trust me on that." Hahahaha.
I kept singing 'unwritten', "Feel the rain on your skin" *flicks hair* Ahahaha, lmao.

Fort Canning next week! Ehe, the Shakespear performance, which is until around eleven. Means, i'll be home around midnight(!!) Cool. I'm sooooo not going to school the next day. I'll be too tired *frowns*

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home