Friday, April 24, 2009

Sooooooo, I just came back from school after sitting down at the canteen. Some people just don't seem to have money to buy their neccessities. Hahaha, lol.


Walked back home, alone. Maybe going starbucks at Holland with Bestie later after eating my Pizza :D (pssst, I made it myself)
Hahaha.
Farhan, buy potato chips! (Y)
K, bye.


.....................


Kay, i'm back, on saturday. Hahaha.
Yesterday's study programme was, uhhhhhh, fun? Hahaha. Before that, went to holland to get my Starbucks♥
Then, in school did SS and Art. Oh! And, Farhan was like totally lip-synching and moving to David's Touch My Hands. Hahaha, I think it's funny. But, he left early -.-
Then, something happened that made me darn pissed off, and walked back with Rusydina at 7:45.


I watched this show called I Shouldn't Be Alive last night, and I was totally...OMG. Hahaha, I think if I were in their situation, I would seriously have died. (Y)
Good for me.
All i'm gonna do today is strum the guitar and experiment with the chords and maybe read some dusty books I put away in the corner of my room.
And, holy cow. I can't sign into MSN D:
I am soooooo pissed, because i'm left with ebuddy now. Ahhhh, NO! Stupid technical difficulties.



LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home