Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I had fun today♥

Woke up at eight, and got ready to meet peepz at Redhill MRT. Then, trained to Kallang and took a bus to ECP. Did picture taking in the bus with Farhan, Aizat and Rusydina. Then, rented our double-bikes and cycled to the BBQ to get free food, hahaha. Kicked off again around an hour later and headed to the jetty.
The first pair to fall of their bike was Rusydina and Hein Htet, and I was like "OMG, don't let it be me." Hahaha.
Shortly after, Aizat and Farhan kind of like "flew" off their bike, and Farhan got this bad cut on his knee. But, my twin is strong. ROFL. And I was wincing at the sight of it. I was seriously PRAYING that I won't be the next.
Soooo, the ride went smoothly to the jetty. Me and Lin was getting pretty confident that we weren't gonna fall. Until....
These bunch of nyonyas just haaaaaaad to block the whole path. Shalihin ducked under their umbrella, and KE-DE-BUKKKKKKK! My butt was on the floor. Hahaha, haiyak.
I was doing the "hai he hai he" thing, cuz I was scared when Lin made sudden turns, wth.

Cycled to Starbucks, and we spent like $43++ on freaking drinks and cakes. Omg, we were soooooo broke.
Returned the bikes, and headed to the arcade, followed by the beach.
Shalihin and Aizat was digging a hole, in search of water and throwing wet sand at us while Hein Htet was writing "I DIG YOUR NOSE" in the sand. Hahaha, went to change and took a bus to Bugis. People were falling asleep on the bus -.- Took pictures.
Then, went jamming. Apparently, the guy forgot that we havent paid yet, and we ran off! Ahaha, omg. Trained home at 815.
♥♥♥
Next: Ice-skating/Da Vinci Code exhibition/Universal Studios (Y)
PICTURES WILL BE POSTED SOOOOOON.

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home