Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I want oh-so-hot hair like Brittany Flickinger. (i think that's how you spell it)

Went for Art today as usual. Crapped and LOLed a whole lot as always. I mean, come on. How can I not laugh with Rusydina and Aqilah around?♥
Art is always a blast with them.

Yesterday
After Art, went to Holland V for Starbucks with Farah and Afiqah. I miss them truckloads♥
Headed home shortly after because I wanted to study :D
Plus, my phone battery was gonna die any moment.
As soon as I got home, I ate like a hungry bull. HAHAHAHA.
I didn't eat the whole day, sadly. Haha, you can't expect me to just sit there and starve to death? -.-

Today
Aqilah didn't come for Art today. Nonetheless, I still had fun. Had lunch at Vivo with b.b and we wanted to buy these tank tops(?) from Forever21. Then headed back to granny's and home-d.
Tuition later.

I miss Bestie♥
I miss Twinny♥

You say you gotta go and find yourself.
You say that you're becoming someone else.
Don't recognize the face in the mirror
Looking back at you.
You say you're leaving
As you look away.
I know there's really nothing left to say.
Just know i'm here
Whenever you need me
I'll wait for you.
So i'll let you go
I'll set you free
And when you've seen
what you need to see
When you find you,
come back to me

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home