Sunday, August 16, 2009

Argh! I'm hating blogger.
And so, I resorted to making Xanga. But, it sucks too. BIG TIME.
So, maybe it's Tumblr.


Anyways, met up with Noah and Aizat yesterday first.
Then, Aizat had to leave and so we met Afiqah, Nisha and Hureen.
Nisha and Hureen left me, Afiqah and Noah alone after some time.
MY SHOE BROKE HALFWAY WHILE WALKING!
Thank god Rusydina brought an extra pair. So I used her heels, and she changed into her pumps.
HER HEELS ARE KILLER, I TELL YOU.
Then, headed to Tong Seng and then met Shalihin and Shai.
Finally, after ages of not talking to Shalihin, I talked to him for quite some time, just like the old times.
Then, met Aizat again. HE WORE THE SHIRT I GAVE HIM! Hahaha.
Headed home with Afiqah while the rest headed to Bugis.
I got blisters cuz of the heels -.-


Supposedly, we( Me, Farhan, Noah, Shalihin, Rusydina) were gonna celebrate Aizat's belated.
But, most of us weren't confirmed yet, INCLUDING AIZAT-.-
Only Noah was confirmed.
So the plans were cancelled.
Off to dinner.
Bye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home