Sunday, July 26, 2009

Talked to Bestie earlier on, probably meeting up on Saturday with my camera :D
Ahh, how I miss Bestie :(


Me and Rusydina got so paranoid yesterday, thinking that we would bump into someone we know at City Hall.
I looked like some retard from Venus covering half of my face with my Maths papers. Haha, hilarious.
We saw quite a few people we know. Oh thank god we didn't walk the long way, via esplanade. Kan Rusydina?
And, apparantely our friends were at Glorious Dead, doing their thing. But Rusydina just didn't want to walk that way, right? Hahaha. But, nevermind, there's always next time :D


Went for Jemputan today, and the food was OH-MY-GOD! SO YUMMY. Hahaha.
Going to Granny's to have Mee Soto. Teehee!
Lovin' my life.


OMG, I slept through Prison Break: The Final Break!
HOW COULD I?! Argh, I feel down right guilty.
I could have cried AGAIN watching this! HAHAHA. Oh well.


AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH BLOGGER?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home