Sunday, September 27, 2009

FRIDAY

omg. IT WAS DA BOMB! :O
hahahhaa. It was awesome! Although the ending was tragic, but still!
Hahaha. My feet and legs were terribly sore from all the walking, but it was real fun ^^
All fourteen of us had fun, haha. (did I get the numbers right?)

SATURDAY

Went to Woodlands for open house. Omg, the foooooooooood. HAHAHA.
I ate like, twice! Shocking. Hahaha. We all kind of like, crowded around the tv to watch Vasantham Central. HAHAHAHA. And, and I was hogging the chocolate chip cookies. OMG, IT WAS THE BEST BRO! HAHAHA.
I think I texted alot today, nooooooooo.
And I slept really late. I mean, REALLY late. HAHAHA, because somebody was scared ^^ Teeheeeeeeeeee.

ZOMG, studying today. NEXT WEEK, SCHOOL IS UNTIL LIKE, SEVEN! :O
Holy fish paste. Sweeeeeeeet.

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home