Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm a happy girl now! Teehee ^^
Wanne know why? Because...
MBLAQ Idol Army has been subbed already! Yay yay.
Now I can watch another programme online, wheeeeeeeee. ^^
(although it's not about 2PM)


Oh, I totally didn't know that Aliff went into NS already, hahaha!
I'm so like, ketinggalan zaman, kan Kaliesa? LOL.
I am so MIA in his fanclub now, haha.
Dulu, whoooooo! 24/7 online. Hahaha.
Gossip non-stop, hah.


Watched Planet 51 with Rusydina(who else, haha). Zieerah was supposed to come, but she couldn't make it. The movie was funny, hahaha. And my face was kind of, WHITE, because of the Etude House makeup thing, haha. But nevermind, lol.


Went to Epic Sunday's gig at OdioCrib yesterday. It was err, awesome! Yes! ^^
And of all the games we played at the playground, we played Ice and Water. HAHA, childhood games.
I swear, I think I set the record for being frozen the most number of times. HAHAHA. Farhan didn't even bother to freeze me anymore-.-
Jaypee said I look like a Korean O.o LOL


Another peaceful day at home♥


JAY♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home