Friday, February 19, 2010


I think he's super hottttttttt~ Don't you think so too? He looks like the Korean version of Joe Jonas, only waaaaaaaay better, kekeke ^^
And, he does this oh-so-sexy-killer body wave that makes me jump in my seat and replay it over and over again. Not to mention such an awesome body and honey abs.
Aigoo, i'm taking this too far, haha.

I had my road run/cross country today. After around 3 months of not running, that was like, KILLER. After around 100m, I was already dehydrating.
On the other hand, my house won first place, which was so unexpected.

DID I MENTION I MISS KALIESA TRUCKLOADS? Hahaha ♥
Not to mention AliffAngels too! ♥
OMG, we shall have a blast tomorrow, kay.
Kekeke ^^

JAY♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home