Friday, April 25, 2008

JoBros <3

okay, i got time so i'll blog awhile.
I recently fell in L.O.V.E with the Jonas Brothers .
hahahah, they're HOT . Especially Joe Jonas . (:
Yeahh, i like them but i didn't realise i LOVE them until yesterday when i watched them on youtube . (:
so, saturday 190408 was funnnnn .
hahahah, i did blog about that right ? uhh, nvm .
i will post pictures soon . Phone spoilt . Buying new phone this weekend .
YAY ME ! *claps* hahahah . pe je .
today, afiqah asked for aliff's picture . (?)
i still DO NOT know why . At all . hahaha .
Seriously, for what seyh ?
Not that she likes aliff or anything .
Hahahah .
Poor Rusydina was sick today .
Awwwwh . hahaha (:
Then, had ordering of classphoto which i didn't even get to see .
wth ? ape seyhh .
So, the other half of the class had to wait until next monday to order the photo because the rest of the class took so long to see the photos .
Damn, i'm scared i'm going to fail my exams seyhh .
POA is an exception uhhs .
But still, i dont want to fail .
I have to work harder, but i still don't study hard like i used to .
Sighh .
I'm scared my laptop will get taken away if i fail .
Which easily means no more msn, friendster, blogging, AAO etc etc etc .
so sedih gituhh . ):
So, that got me to study a little harder .
Yeahh, i'm concentrating more on Maths, POA and Physics as those are my weakest subjects i guess . (?)
Hahahaha .
So, i just wanna pass my exams and get it done and over with .
Totally stressful . Aiyohh . (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home