Thursday, July 3, 2008

festivooooo

uhh, I'M BUSY ! heh, there's this performance i'm gonne have this sunday .
sheesh, and it's freaking stressful, you hear ? :\
and i'm sitting at the corner for the 1st piece .
uhh, like, wtf ?! i'm like exposedddd .

I gave nisha's present today, and POA was basically shit .
Chemistry was funny, hahah . Standard (:
Tamil Tiger in the house, hahahahaha .
And, whoa . I was surprised that I could actually do maths today .
Ohh, trigonometry . hahaha,

CCA was until like, what ? 7pm, sheesh .
I'm like, freaking bushed lah . pfft,
There's CCA again tmr, until 5:45 .
Uhh, okay, nt too late (:

then, kaliesa told me where to buy the bloody eye shimmer .
4 bucks is cheap ! hahaha, compared to other things that I bought .
Butbut, I havent decide yet, hahahah .

then, next saturday there's the malay theatre thingy .
"Romi dan Juliha" . (?!)
okay, idk the title . Hha .
butbut, i'm looking forward to it . heh, who's going, aye ?
comecome, we go together-gether . hahahaha, =.=

and, my ancient hdp is working again !
hahaha, say whaaaaaa ?! lmao, heh .
ohh, it freaked me out . hahahah .
love, shafeeqa♥


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home