Monday, July 7, 2008

maaaan, yesterday sucked .
like, seriously !
ohmaaaagoddddd ! they are like, killing me !
and yes, chong boon did better .
wo de opinion horrrrh (:
no have offence one, heh .

old macdonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O !

so, my family decided to go to the farm today . wth ?
this is what I call nothing better to do . hahahaha .
I mean, what do they keep there ?! skunks ?!
'farmart' stinked like rotten eggs . sheesh, it sucked big time .
then, it was the fishy farmy .
and hell yeah, i'm scared of gigantic, massive, gianormous, weird fishies they keep in those dark aquariums .
goat farm next . and, the baby goats were kindda cute . hahahahaha .
but, it still stinked like rotten eggs .
PEEE-YOOOO ! smelly, you ! heh .

then, mummy said she wanted to go and buy baju raya later . =.=
still have a long way to go .

and, yesterday was jasmine amirah's birthday .
happy birthday hunneh ! ♥
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home