Tuesday, November 18, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIESA, LOVE! ♥♥♥
Dah teenager nampak? Hahahaha, sorry I couldn't meet up with you tomorrow. HECTIC SCHEDULE! hee.
Eh, at least I got wish you at midnight kay? HAHAHAHAHAHA! You know, I know, We know ^^
Gerek kan, my wish?! Tau, MY WISH WHAAAAAAAAAT. LOL, HAHAHAHA.
Anyway, have a wonderful day, darling! ily♥

Well, days have been busy for me lately because, yknow, alot of stuff to do. DUH, THEN WHY AM I SO BUSY? SHEESH, lol -.-

OH! I watched the 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' movie. It is supposedly the most scary movie of all time or something like that. Well, IT'S FRIGGIN NOT! I totally like laughed! Sheesh, the movie is friggin lame seh! Waste my time only, haha.

I'm going away, and never coming back. So, yeah. BYE.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home