Friday, November 7, 2008

ZOMG! Long time never update seh. Hahaha, looking at my tagboard, sheesh. Make me panic only, grrrrrr! Hahahaha. Hope you people mind my rotting blog, hee!


Webcammed with Hanisha and Kaliesa today! Hahaha.
Nishaaaaaaaaaa, DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! HAHAHA, you know what i'm talking about baby! hahaha.
Kaliesaaaaaaaaa, WEBCAM AGAIN! Hahaha, sorraye I had to go so fast, hahaha. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT LH SIAO! Sheesh, hahaha.


Going Holland V tomorrow with Rusydina, and maybe meeting Afiqah(we need to talk) there as well.
And, and ome there's like alotttttt of friggin nice movies lah! hahahaha, I sooooo must watch all of them on my list! hahahaha


Been talking to Hamizah lately, and we've been telling each other our problems. Seems like the both of us are facing the same thing, aye?
Nevermind, like you said Karma will happen. So, we'll just wait, yer?


Going away soooooooooon! Hahaha, ^^

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home