Thursday, November 13, 2008


Yesterday night, went to Tiong with mum to go Body Shop and I was like 'hinting' to her to buy for me the limited edition eyeliner, hahahaha. But, I guess she didn't get my hint -.-


Seriously, I wasted my time coming to school early today.
Like, my literature teacher didn't come, so the whole class just slacked at the foyer, sheesh.
I could have been sleeping seh! Grrrrrrrrr!
Diana darling bought MacDonald's for us, hahaha. ^^


Went for CCA and got to know my room grouping for next week.
ZOMG, no malay people are sleeping with me! Sheesh, this is soooooo WTF.
I'm like the only malay person who doesn't have a malay in the room. GRRRRR!
During lunch talked with rotten on the phone. OMG, I have to go school tomorrow, sheesh.
Im soooooo going home early seh, tomorrow.



WHICH SPEAKING OF, I'M SOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD FOR TOMORROW! HEE!
I hope FA can come seh. wait. NO. FA MUST come! HAHAHAHAHA.



love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home