Wednesday, November 26, 2008

*yawns* I'm at my grandmama's house, rotting away. Apparently, i'm in the mood to blog right now, heh. But, the pictures are not with me, hee! Hahahaha, i've to get it from my friend. Plus, i'm not using my laptop right now. Maklumlah, laptop kene confiscate -..- I'll upload the snapshots asap!


I can't believe I spent the most on my brother! Like, what the! Sheesh, I only spent like $150 on myself, sheesh. Oh, the prices are not in loocal currency eh, please. HAHAHAHA!


Oh! Maybe i'm going bugis on friday, heh. Depends uh. I have to ask my friend first ^^ She needs to go there URGENTLY. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! HAHAHAHAHAHA, ♥


So, went to West Coast and Queensway just now for some reason whatsoever, heh. Seriously, my days are getting more boring each day. And, oh. My mum implemented this rule to give my phone to her at 9pm, sheesh. So, 'goodnight, ily' texts will come and go early, pfffft. Darn it! haha


And now, i'm back at granny's. Same old, same old. Yada yada yada.
I sooooooooooooooooooo need to go out with my anjengzzz. Like, seriously! ZOMG, imygsm. hee♥


Most likely sleeping over tonight somewhere you people need not know, haha. Only the person reading my blog will know. Like, DUH.
I WANNE GO OUT WITH YOUUUUUUUUU ):):):):
BECAUSE I MISS YOU LIKE HELL ):):):):


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home