Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You lied to me.
I don't know if I can trust you anymore.
Face it, you just don't want me here.
When we text/call/IM, everything's just fine. But when we meet, it's like I don't exist.
I feel as if I don't mean anything to you anymore.
Like i'm a disgrace to be friends with.
Tell me.
What did I do wrong?

you just don't seem to care anymore. It's always about somebody else now. And it has always been about another person, and not me.
There wasn't even a goodbye. NOTHING.
for once, can I actually be close to you? can I be the one you tell your secrets to? can I be your shoulder that you cry on? can I be the one whom you look forward to see everyday? can I be the one who makes you laugh even in the worst situations? can I be the one that you never get enough of? can I be the one who you are always anxious to text/call?
for once, can I?

I miss the old times.
if there WERE old times...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home