Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Someone made me panic like mad yesterday morning. HAHAHA

So, i'm alone at home and my whole family went with my brother to his Manchester United Soccer School. Whoo, great. I'm dying of boredom.
All my friends are like outside, and i'm stuck at home doing nothing. Seriously, I don't know what to do with my life right now. Haha, sheesh.


Oh, yesterday night, my mum talked about what I wanne be when I grow up. And I seriously don't know. And, she mentioned DENTIST. Eh, the way she say it is like super cool uh!
Haha, so dentist maybe? Haha, or or or. Property agent? Advertising?
Gaaaah, help. Haha.


I had a good talk with people about him. And, and seriously. I'm really starting to... Ah, I really don't know what to say. You are really disappointing alot of people. Really, trust me. You don't know how much pain you caused them to go through. So, yeah. Think about it.


Ah, so sorry I couldn't make it tomorrow guys!
Especially Rusydina.
SORRY ):):):


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home