Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yesterday night, texted rusydina again, haha. Oh, she's like so craving for that link, hahaha. And I was like, 'Bertenang rusydina'. Hahahaha, eh but really seh! It's like bloody cheap lah! I'm sooooo getting them, haha.


So, just came back from mengaji. Oh, shocking right?! I know, hahahaha! Sheesh, I was like walking around the neighbourhood with the selendang draping my head. LOL, HAHAHAHA.
Embarrassing seh! Haha.


Kay, so now at my grandmama's house. Stoning. Doing nothing. Eh, boring siao! Haha, sheesh.
Oh, 'Bolt' is coming out tomorrow! Hahaha, I think that fatty hamster is cute, haha.


That ustazah called me again just now, haha. Honestly, it's funny, yet irritating because she gives 'ceramah', lol. Hahaha, sheesh.


we're only a day awaaaaaaaaaaaaay. lol, hahaha.

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home