Saturday, January 3, 2009

squishy took this!


Surprisingly, woke up early(0900) today. Hahaha, tsk.
I got bored, so yeah, I slept early(2300) last night, because I already watched Jangan Pandang Belakang like, countless times.
Woke up with this horrible headache and stayed in bed for another half hour, which did not seem to help. AT ALL.


Showered and here I am, in front of this laptop, doing nothing but this.
Decided not to go for the 'nikah' today as the jempotan is tomorrow, so yeah.
I'll be going to my grandmama's house where I can use the phone, rather than going with my parents.



Now, my sister is like playing this Barbie game on the other computer, and she's like blasting the freaking music. Oh god, even I don't listen to my music that loud.
Skipped breakfast, so I guess i'm gonne have lunch at granny's.
Hopefully, aunty's there and she's bored too, so she will bring us out. Hahahaha!
I really need to go tee hunting. Haha, I think my wardrobe is so, rotting without new tees. Haha.
Honestly, I was waiting for your reply last night. But it never came.


Gosh, I tried posting pictures, but blogger keeps hanging. Sheesh.


You know i'll always be there for you kay. I love you. And I mean it, dear.
you'll be right here with me.





love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home