Friday, February 27, 2009

Sorry, mker tk lawa.
ni dh knape? Hahaha.

funny moments♥


so, who's teaching who?



and I thought that was Ice Lemon Tea.




Nisha, nisha. (LOL)

Had fun today with my Anjengz. Went to Queensway then off to Bugis.
I thought that Farah was drinking Ice Lemon Tea. It turned out to be green tea! I was like, "OMG,*gives sick face*!" Hahahaha.
Ewww, I hate green tea. Hahahaha.
I have to admit, I had a good laugh at MacDonalds because of the jokes Afiqah and Nisha created about some school girls. Hahahaha.
Omg, HIL-A-RIOUS! Hahahaha.
Then, off to National Library. Nisha and Rusydina left early, which left me Afiqah and Farah.
Slept on the bus on the way home with Afiqah.
Reached home around 7. K, best(:
(apparently tuiton got cancelled)

LOL♥


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home