Friday, March 6, 2009

I had a hardddddd time sleeping last night due to some worrying reasons. I felt so relieved this morning..
School was alright today.
Mrs Oh really pissed me off. I wanted to eat sweets in class and she was making such a big fuss.
I mean, there's other people in class who eat and she doesn't nag and send them out of class what. So, why me being sent out of the class when other people do that too? Waaaaah, darah up mansxz.
During malay, Cikgu talked about her love-life and stuff. I think it's super sweet.
English was... Kay, nevermind. Hahaha.
Talked about class tee during PCT.

Colours:Pink, blue, green, yellow
Material:cotton, jersey
type:polo,round neck,v-neck

I chose yellow, jersey, v-neck. Hahahaha, wth. Then, after school, saw Rusydina and Afiqah outside the music room waiting for me. I was so touched. Hahahaha, walked to the canteen and sat down with Nisha.
Afiqah went for training as usual, and Nisha went home. Headed off to Ms Prema's homeroom to do homework and stuff. The 1st few minutes were alright, as I laughed with Rusydina. Hahaha.
Then, I turned to doing English and Math.
Walked home with Afiqah and Farah.

NEXT FRIDAY IS HALF-DAY! School ends at 10:15.
Omg, major coolness! Hahahaha.
What's wrong with my principle?


LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home