Saturday, April 4, 2009

Slept at 1:30 yesterday, like I said, hahahaha.


I realise that Webcamming is part of my daily chatting life, hahaha. I mean, seriously. How can people live without one?! Hahaha, chatting will be boring then. Am I right? :)


I just came back from Vivo with the usual bunch, and now my Mom is playing this weird and irritating song. So, my solution was to turn up my headphones to full blast, heeeeee.
Probably going out again later for some family thingy, then i'm going Sembawang at night. Today's saturday, which means I can sleep late again today, yay! Hahaha, late night teevee shows bore me to death.


Amazingly, i've not sent out more than 50 texts in the past week. I was amazed at my achievement, hahahaha, lol siah.
I shall wait for my bill to come.


Me: Is my blog emo?
-: Ya, your blog is so emo.


WTH! Hahahahaha, my blog is so not emo, sheesh.
And, should I go for Aliff's next event?
And, Good Friday is coming! Hahaha, let's go out.

Never once have I expected

my life to turn out like this
when I find it so hard to let go
of someone so close to me.
too close.


LOL♥


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home