Sunday, April 5, 2009

SYF is tomorrow! Omg, i'm panicking like nobody's business.
(and, nobody is making me feel better, haha)
Oh, please don't come and cheer, hahahaha.


Talked on the phone at 3:30am, went back to sleep at 4:45, texted. Woke up again at 6:45, texted and slept back at 7. Oh, I think my sleeping life is complicating, hahaha. I was starving, sheesh. But, I was scared to cook in case I burnt down my kitchen, hahaha. And, I didn't want to go all the way to SMU to eat in my boxers at 4am. Hahaha.


I'm gonne be online the whole day today I guess, ignoring all my homework, constantly worrying about the fact that my competition is tomorrow. I'm hell nervous, are you?
I'll be at Singapore Conference Hall tomorrow from 3 o'clock onwards I guess all the way until, maybe 6?
Ahhhhhhhh, did I mention i'm freaking nervous?


Probably going out for lunch later, because there's nothing to eat at home.
I'm in desperate need of entertainment.
Did I mention i'm bloody god damn nervous?


I said we were drifting apart.
But you said
we already are apart.
i cried.

did you?



LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home