Thursday, June 25, 2009


Rusydina, if you ever put your hand on my face, I swear I will lick it clean.

TWINNY IS THE ONLY PERSON I HUGGED TODAY.
After school, went to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Noah, Terrence and Aizat. Finally, i've got my hoodie back. Hanged around at Cathay and crapped. Then, they went to watch Transformers and I went off to meet Mom at Vivo.

Rusydina told me the price for Universal Studios. And, it's $80 bucks. So guys, pay your own ticket. We're not topping-up your cash for you this time, buddies. Hahaha.

Watched Prison Break, FINALLY AFTER A WEEK, and off to study.

School tomorrow....
Actually NO school, but i'm taking the initiative to do my art. And all because Rusydina doesn't want me to be in school alone, she's coming too. Hahaha, gundu. HAHAHAHA.

And, I still miss Bestie.

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home