Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Nabilah, dearest sister ♥
love you loads.

Somehow, Blogger has some stupid problem and now I can't upload any pictures :(
*shakes fist*

Im freaking out, because Malay O'level Oral is tomorrow. I'm not prepared at all. Well, my Malay Oral sucks big time, that's for sure. I'm scared i'm gonna get nervous and panic and go all twitchy O.o
Hahaha.

Today is Bestie's last day in school for the week, I think. :(
Bestie has my sweet-smelling hoodie too. Hahahaha, and Bestie's loving it. HAHAHA :D

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
-Unknown

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home