Sunday, July 12, 2009


Went out for lunch today at some Jemputan at Tampines. Then, went home and Rusydina came over to study. My sister made an effing huge mess out of my room. Great. After all the hardwork I spent yesterday cleaning up my entire room, i'm back where I started.

Rusydina told me that Malay wasn't the last period tomorrow. It made me all excited for nothing. I thought I could be dismissed earlier because there's no Malay tomorrow :(
Hmmm.

I still have to cram one whole essay topic of Social Studies essay by tonight :(
Argh, hating this.

Today is the last episode of Harper's Island! It's freaking two hours of wonderful suspense! Ehehe, can't wait.
My tummy's grumbling!
And, yes. I miss Bestie truckloads :(

what is this feeling?

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home