Friday, October 2, 2009

Now, school ends at seven every weekday. Gosh, bummer?
No not really, haha. It was really helpful :O
I think I studied tons and tons of Physics, Chemistry and Maths this week! Not forgetting my 3 hour tuition tomorrow in the morning! Gah. Now THAT'S a bummer. Haha.


Oh, I got t know when Prom Night is and where. GUESS WHERE.
.
.
.
PENINSULA! WTH! HAHAHA. And I thought it would be some fancy hotel or something. Oh well, at least it's better than some community club, LOL. And, it's on KALIESA'S BIRTHDAY, 18 NOVEMBER ♥
Awwww, I miss her. The last time we met was February! :O
Holy gumdrops, that's long.
Yay, I can't wait to go hunting for my prom dress and do my makeup! :O
It's gonna be awesomeeeeeeeeee.


Omg, my eyes are shutting down on me. AND IT'S NOT EVEN EIGHT.
DAMN, I'M TURNING OLD. HAHA.
And, I can't use my phone now! *scary music*
I totally didn't text anyone today! No wonder my fingers don't feel tired and numb. *scratches head*


Izinkan aku kembali padamu.
Tak akan berulang lagi,
ku janji.
Terimalah ku kembali.


LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home