Saturday, December 26, 2009

Curse technology, or whatever.
My stupid USB cable went missing, and now I can't transfer anything to my phone.
It's like going through hell.
Argh. (insert cuss)

Anyway, yesterday was MuBank's Christmas Special, and it was awesome!
Still, I can't believe I missed the half-hour, because I was out cycling -.-
Thank god there are such things as repeat telecasts.
Mir is the cutest, hahaha.
Not forgetting Jay! :O
(8)Oh yeah yeah yeah

I don't know why, but I was in school mood yesterday :\
I was totally looking through the JAE book thingy and looking through all the courses. I wanne go into JC! :O
I think.

Whoo, my uncle's back from Seoul. How I wish I could follow :\
I could have bumped into 2PM or something! :O
LOL. Exaggerating much.

Someone's birthday is tomorrow. HAHAHA, LOL. You'll see.

JAY♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home