Sunday, February 28, 2010


My first weekend with homework, and I was done in an hour. HAHAHA.
But I guess it's gonna get worse soon.

I soooooo, wanne watch Alice In Wonderland. It looks kinda creepy though.
Since when were fairytales or whatever CREEPY?! :O
Ah, whatever.

This whole 2PM/Jaebeom thingy is so..... Sad.
Everyone's quitting their fanclub back in Korea. Even the 2PM members are saying "I hate him" and stuff after finding what he did to deserve this.
Just because Jay's not there, it's not "2PM" anymore, and without him, they can't succeed. I think it's bullcrap! Just support them for who they are and not flare up just because pink grandpa isn't coming back. HOTTESTS all over the world have been waiting for him, thinking that he WILL come back. I know because I was one of them. But, now that the truth is out, everyone's boycotting.
If you are a true Hottest, just continue to support them for who they are and don't discourage them by going against them. At the rate we are going, it won't be long before they DISBAND due to all the hatred you guys are showing them during these past few days. Just you wait.

Okay, I know it's kinda weird that this is coming from me, but i'm just expressing my views^^
And i'm sure true Hottests will support me on this, like 2ONEDAY.

2PM, 니가 밉다.

너 아니면 안되는 걸
이제야 알아버린
내가 너무 비참해 (8)
i love this song.


JAY♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home