Saturday, March 6, 2010



Finally, a post is starting with my picture.
Miracle right? I know, kekeke ^^


Caught Alice In Wonderland yesterday. The cat I tell you, too cute!
He can't stop smiling, haha. I need to be like him. Keke ^^

On a second thought, I don't think i'm missing out much when SHINee drops by again. Their awards show thingy is gonna be in mandarin. I won't be able to understand a thing. The next day, they'll have some showcase thingy, and it's gonna be for only an hour at IMM where there will be 3000 other freaking people. And the worse thing is, YOU NEED TO BUY THEIR ALBUM. Can you imagine if I were to go? I will have 3 SHINee albums already!
I'd rather wait for their next album and attend the next fansign thingy.

I need those tie-dye leggings. They're awesome.

JAY♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home