Wednesday, April 30, 2008

exams = stress

well, the exams are nearing, like, friday .
tomorrow is LABOUR DAY (:
which means more time to study (:
hahah . It's good news I guess .
I hope, HOPE, i can pass my POA and math .
I seriously suckkkkkk at these two subjects .
Well, POA is okay uhhs . Just math that i'm weak in .
So, in average, i'll approximately fail TWO subjects .
That is if i study for PHYSICS .
So, i suck at THREE subject uhhs .
Hha, i think i can pass POA .
It's kind of easy if you know which are assets, liabilities and owner's equity .
I have to study t-account, ledger and idk what shittttttt .
hahahah .

I'm joining a cheer competition .
Me and afiqah decided to join together .
As usual, smsed in class like no one's buisness .
School was fun i guess .
Nenek got into hospital yday .
I haven't seen her since like, monday (?)
yeahh, she's going for operation to remove her gall bladder (?)
hahahha, fine .
Well, i'm gonna revise . I HOPE .
Heh,


love, shafeeqa♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home