Tuesday, July 8, 2008

contengxzxzx

uhh, rusydina didn't come to school today ): awwwww~ so sad,
I was kindda late, so i didn't wait at the foyer, as I thought afiqah is in the hall already .
heh, sorry ku tak tunggu, babe (:
idk that you were later than me, hee .


assembly was the pitxz . this guy was teaching us how to manage our anger, wth ?!
sat with rini, because aqilah was lateeeeee .
then, during english, wen kai solved my rubik's cube for me, ty . hahaha .
And, and during malay class I contenged some books . heh, whoots !~
then, after maths, I saw afiqah, and I showed her my cube . hahahaha, she was shocked !
hahahahaha .
just summing up, today was boring .


Linah is angry, and idk why . :\


Saw afiqah, farah, nisha, sam and murphy in drama class . heh, drama much ?!
drama mamas ! lmao,
then, I went for the debating thingy, hella boring .
Went home with Phyone and Thuya .


saturday people ! heh,

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home