Wednesday, July 9, 2008

it makes me feel clever

Uh'huh, afiqah's cube ain't smooooooth like mine . HAHAHA .
So, budi solved the cube for me this time, during malay class . Woah, i'm impressed (:
Told Diana and Aishah that playing the rubik's cube made me feel clever . HAHAHAH .
And they were like, whaaaaaa ?! heh .
Hha, and me and rusydina still have to do the org kahwin thingy, aye ?

Mhmm, then it was maths ? After lesson, waited with Nisha outside Afiqah's classroom .
Heh, jealous much ?!
Had POA test, :\ followed by recess . And, and as usual, people "share" my pocky -.-

After that was artsy fartsy (:
MY BLARDAYE RUBIK'S CUBE GOT BLARDAYE CONFISCATED !
Pissed me off seyh, sheesh .
Because I was teaching Yvonne how to solve it, chey ! HAHAHAHA .
So, I had to finish my projection thingy before getting my cube back .
Then, literature was funny, standard . heh .
During PCT, I did my art so that I can get my cube back, hee .
AND I DID ! YAY ! hahahah .
So, CCA ended at 6, late much ?! sheesh,

Natasha, Marleena and Atiqah are going for saturday ?!
SAY WHAAAAA ?!
if you're happy and you know it
shout hurray, HURRAY !
hahaha, overly-done, but, who cares . heh,

and, and I wanne go for Rentak Singapura because someone's gonne be there .
heh,

love, shafeeqa♥


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home