Thursday, November 27, 2008

I HAD FUN TODAY! ^^ i think..
lol, hahahaha. NO LAH, I DID HAVE FUN.
IT'S JUST THE WALKING PART THAT I HATE. IT MADE ME SWEAT LIKE MAD SEH! Sheesh, dudok bawah block kan senang? -.- Tiring seh just now! Dah lah bawak hoodie, don't know for what reason, sheesh. Hahaha. I think we should do this more often, hahahaha. KanKanKan?
Like fun like that, haha. But, next time no need to walk around lah, eh? ^^
OH! SURE! I'LL TEMAN YOU SOMEWHERE! HAHAHAHAHA! Omg, I laughed my ass out seh just now, sheesh.


Then, when I got home, I saw this huge cockroach on my gate.
Then my hands were like shaking lah! Sheesh, then I called mum to ask what to do to make that creature go away, haha. YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAY? SHE SAY GO AND TAKE ONE SLIPPER AND KNOCK IT OFF. LIKE I DARE LIKE THAT! Sheesh, then someone opened the door. Omg, it was my dad, haha. I didn't know he was at home seh, haha. So, he didn't know that the roach was on the gate. SO, he go and open the gate and the stupid cockroach go and FLY towards me.
I WAS LIKE RUNNING ALONG THE CORRIDOR SHOUTING LIKE SOME MANIAC LAH! omg, haha.


And, and today is Don't forget the lyrics. HAHAHA, eh I can't wait seh.
Basically, i'm just making up stuff to say to make my post longer uh, haha. Seriously, I got nothing to blog about! And, and I still won't get the pictures until tomorrow, so yeah.
PRINTING PICTURES TOMORROW! Like, finally! HAHAHA.

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home