Friday, December 12, 2008

During tuition Nisha called, -.- HAHAHA. And I was like "No, havent finish!" Haha.
Yeah, went to meet Rusydina at Redhill then trained to Tiong Bahru to Nisha's house.
Sat there for about 45 minutes or so, then trained back to Redhill to meet up with Afiqah and Farah.
Then, trained to IMM. HAHAHA, oh I did alot of training today. Hahahaha, get it? get it?! HAHAHAH, nvm. haha


Ate there and then trained back to Clementi because Farah needed to do something about her ezlink. Yeah, and Afiqah was like telling me to start again. I tell you, I felt like begging seh, not to start. Sheesh.


Yeah, then trained to Commonwealth to send off Afiqah and Farah. Then, we(me and Rusydina) trained to City Hall. I tell you, me and Rusydina was like 'omg-ing' there. Hahahaha.
Then, went back to Tiong Bahru as Rusydina wanted to buy Polar(?) Yer, hahaha.
Decided to take a cab as I was running late for being early. Wth? Hahahaha.
True enough, Mom called and asked me where I was. Gaaaah, I never have peace in my life. Hahahaha, seriously.


Yeahhuh, reached grandmama's house and tried on my skinnies, which fit me like perfectly. But, decided to alter, haha. Because it looked weird, yknw the below part was not exactly how I pictured it would be, yeah. Haha.


Texted, and went home. Texted again. And, did my holiday assignment. Hahahaha, omg. It's starting to kill me. Sheesh, imagine doing over 21 essays, sheesh. In your own words. Ahhhh, killer. Pure torture mansxzx. Hahahahaha!


So, buying digi cam tomorrow and then going to Tampines. Yeah.
Hahahaha.

now tell me, what should I do?


I don't want to start again, dear. Pls.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home